STL Insurance Stop

Protect Your Investment

If you own a rental property, it is important to protect your investment. Landlord Insurance, also known as Rental Property Insurance covers your rented home, condo or apartment if it’s damaged by fire, lightning, wind, hail or other covered losses. Landlord Insurance also includes a liability portion that may help you pay for another person’s medical bills or your legal expenses if someone else is injured on your rental property and you’re found responsible.

Some rental insurance carriers also offer other protections including burglary, and vandalism. At STL Insurance Stop our local Missouri based insurance brokers work with you and the top rated rental property insurance companies to get the coverage you need and the lowest rates. 

Call (314) 475-5637 To Get a FREE Quote on Missouri Landlord Insurance!

Get the Lowest Rates on Missouri Rental Property Insurance

If you're planning on renting out your single-family home (or a second home/investment property) on an ongoing basis, then you'll need landlord insurance, because a homeowners policy typically won't protect you in this scenario.

What Our Customers Say...